Honeymoons always make us think of beautiful islands, white sand beaches and blue seas. And there is a reason for that: places like those are definitely mean to be enjoyed by lovers and recently married couples. And among beautiful islands, Hawaii is surely one of the most popular options you have to spend a nice and loving honeymoon in a paradisiacal destination.
The most important Hawaiian islands are:
- The island of Hawaii, which is usually referred to as “The Big Island”.
Lets talk about nature and Parks attractions in Hawaii.
Hawaii offers a lot of activities to enjoy in your honeymoon. Many of these honeymoon activities have to do with its nature and scenario. You will surely love go hiking, riding horses, biking or simply touring with your loved ones through Hawaii’s volcanoes, dense vegetation and rocks.
There is also a wider variety of aquatic activities and sports that will bring you closer to Hawaii’s nature and will give you the chance to stay in close touch with wonderful aquatic creatures.
Hawaii offer you tons of touristic possibilities to enjoy in your honeymoon and in this sense, visiting and getting in touch with some of this archipelago’s nature, flora and fauna will definitely make of your trip something to keep in your heart for ever. Hawaiian state parks are a great way to enjoy not only nature but also some amazing areas of these islands and this is what we are here for.
As you can imagine, each island counts with its own state parks and thanks to the incredible setting of Hawaii, we can say that there are numerous options to choose from.
- The Big Island offers you possibilities such as the marvelous Wailuku River State Park, home to incredible falls, cascades and boiling points that are the result of unique geological work.
- The Lapakahi State Historical Park, where ancients ruins of Hawaiian cultures and beautiful landscapes are to be found.
- The Mauna Kea State Recreation Area, with tons of activities and nature related options
- The Lava Tree State Monument, home to fantastic lava trees of gorgeous colors.
Oahu also offers different options to enjoy:
- The Ka’ena Point State Park, a splendid natural coastline area in which tourists can enjoy different activities and sports
- The He’eia State Park with numerous touristic opportunities and sightseeing.
- Makena State Park is located on the island of Maui and it features impressive beaches of white sand and pristine waters.
- The Wai’anapanapa State Park, a spectacular natural located on the eastern part of the island.
- Finally, in Kauai you must visit the unique Waimea Canyon State Park and the Wailua River State Park, both samples of this island peculiar geography and nature.
They also have restaurants, bars and clubs in case you want to enjoy a varied nightlife. Hawaii has a highly developed cuisine in which sea stuff is obviously present: salmon, seafood, tuna and different fishes, as well as tender pork meat and delightful desserts and beverages will accompany you everyday.
You can always enjoy Hawaii’s ruins and ancient buildings and discover the history of this magical place holding hands with that special person you love. The Hawaiian villages will certainly take you to another world and far away from the noises and daily worries.
Anyway, maybe you are thinking which are the best honeymoon beaches in Hawaii?
Start selecting your favorite Hawaiian beaches already so once you are there you can simply lie down and give in to pleasure. Are you prepared to do so?
Of course, some of the best beaches in all Hawaii are located on the island of Oahu, which is the most populated and visited one.
If you want to amuse yourself at beaches that do not only give you the chance to sunbathe but also practice different sports and activities you must try beaches like:
- Hanauma Bay
- Lanikai Beach
- Sunset Beach
- Waimea Beach Park
- Waikiki Beach.
All of them feature tons of activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, boating, diving and also incredible sand and water for you to fall in love with them.
In the case of Maui you must visit:
- Wailea Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- Palauea Beach
- Kapalua Beach
All of which are home to impressive landscapes and numerous recreational options to enjoy alone or with your loved ones.
- Hanalei Bay Beach
- Poipu Beach Park
The Big Island offers you amazing beaches such as:
- Salt Pond Beach Park
- Hapuna Beach
- And the unique Anaehoomalu Beach.
Finally in Molokai you must visit the fabulous and paradisiacal places like:
- Papohaku Beach Park
- Huloppe Beach.
These last two are much more secluded and tranquil than the rest of the beaches but they still offer you plenty to discover and enjoy.
Hawaii is also a great spot where to enjoy the most beautiful dusks and sunrises, so go to Hawaii and prepare to have the honeymoon you always dreamt of.